Thursday, February 7, 2013

Describe the best and worst of the classrooms in your school. Who do you feel has a great behavior management system? Who is out of control? Give us your insights.What about the behavior issues with other faculty, staff or administrators? How can this be an issue?

I would have to say that I am dealing with a lot of different behavior issues. I have the ones who blurt out and the others who shut down over any little thing. Some of the best classes were the classes that were more culturally diverse. I thought they would be the most challenging but dealing with behaviors is the top of the list. I work at a middle school, so I would say that middle school is the most challenging. They are at the age when they don't want anyone telling them things. The classes that have the most trouble from other staff member usually centers around classroom management. We have staff development every Wednesday and a lot of times these issues are addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment